The latest RNZCGP Digest is now available online!
This Digest is packed with a selection of recent New Zealand and overseas journal articles and other publications useful to general practice. In this issue, some articles covered include:
• Where are we now with paracetamol?
• The role of medical generalism in the New Zealand health system into the future
• Actual availability of general practice appointments for mildly ill children
• Engaging primary care patients to use a patient-centred personal health record
• Changing first-year medical students’ attitudes toward primary care
To view please click here>>